查看原文
其他

《小猪佩奇》系列之第一季 21:Musical Instruments

《小猪佩奇》01:Muddy Puddles (泥坑

《小猪佩奇》02:Mr Dinosaur is Lost (恐龙先生弄丢了)

《小猪佩奇》03:Best Friend(最好的朋友

《小猪佩奇》 04:Camping (宿营

《小猪佩奇》 05:Hide and Seek (捉迷藏

《小猪佩奇》 06:The Playgroup (幼儿园

《小猪佩奇》 07:Mummy Pig at Work (猪妈妈在工作

《小猪佩奇》 08:Piggy in the Middle(中间的小猪)

《小猪佩奇》 09:Daddy Loses His Glasses(爸爸的眼镜不见了)

《小猪佩奇》10:Gardening(花园种菜)

《小猪佩奇》11:Hiccups(打嗝)

《小猪佩奇》13:Secrets(秘密)

《小猪佩奇》 14:My cousin Chloe(我的堂姐克洛伊)

《小猪佩奇》15:The New Car (新车)

《小猪佩奇》 16:Snow (下雪了)

《小猪佩奇》 17:Flying a kite(放风筝)

《小猪佩奇》 18:Picnic(野餐)

《小猪佩奇》19:Dressing Up (装扮游戏)

《小猪佩奇》 20:The School Fete 学校游园会

Musical Instruments

Peppa Pig S01 E21


https://v.qq.com/txp/iframe/player.html?vid=l0500y1nff3&auto=0&width=500px&height=375px

网络资源,仅供学习交流

Musical Instruments 乐器

-  Mummy Pig and Daddy Pig have been tidying the house.

  猪妈妈和猪爸爸今天在收拾屋子。

- Mummy Pig and I found this old box in the attic!

  我们在阁楼上发现了这个旧箱子。

- Ooo!

  哦。

- Can anyone guess what's inside?

  谁能猜到里面有什么吗

- Hmmm, nope!

  嗯,猜不出!

- It's full of musical instruments!

  这里面都是演奏用的乐器。

- Wow!

  哇哦。

- They are a bit old and dusty.

  灰尘好像有点多啊。

- This is the violin I used to play when I was little!

  这把是我小的时候拉过的小提琴。

- Mummy,can you play your violin?

  妈妈,那你能拉给我们听吗?

- I haven't played it for a long time!

  我已经很久没有拉过它了。

- Please, Mummy!

  求你了 妈妈。

- Please play it!

  拉给我们听听吧。

- I hope I haven't forgotten how...

  希望我还记得怎么拉

- Bravo!

  哇真棒。

- Hurry!

  好棒。

- Mummy,can I play the violin?

  妈妈,能让我来试试吗?

- Hold it like this.

  你要这样拿着。

- Yes, Mummy.

  好的,妈妈。

- Oh, dear.

  哦 天哪

- I do not think it is meant to sound like that.

  我想小提琴的声音可不该是这样的。

- George wants to try.

  乔治也想试试。

- Hold it like this, George.

  你要这样拿着乔治。

- Oh!

  哦。

- That does not sound quite right, either.

  乔治拉出来的声音也不对。

- The violin is too hard to play!

  想要拉好小提琴好像太难了。

- Peppa! Maybe you would do better with this tin drum。

  佩奇说不定你更适合去打鼓。

- Thank you, Daddy.

  谢谢爸爸。

- That sounds better!

  听上去好多了。

- Peppa loves playing the drum.

  看来佩奇很喜欢打鼓。

- Lovely.

  真不错。

- Yes, that sounds very nice!

  是的,听上去真的很不错。

- This is Daddy Pig's old accordion.

  这是猪爸爸的旧手风琴。

- I used to play this to Mummy Pig when we first met.

  我和猪妈妈第一次见面时就是拉的手风琴

- Oh... Daddy Pig. I remember this tune.

  哦,猪爸爸。我记得这个曲调。

- George wants to play the accordion, too!

  乔治也想拉手风琴。

- Are you sure, George?

  你确定吗乔治?

- The accordion is quite difficult.

  拉手风琴可没那么容易。

- George. The accordion is almost as difficult to play as my drum.

  乔治,想要拉好手风琴,这就和想要打好我的鼓一样有难度哦

- Ok, George.

  好的,乔治。

- Oh!

  哦

- Maybe George is a bit too little to play the accordion.

  也许乔治还太小了没法拉手风琴

- Daddy,what other instruments are in the box?

  爸爸,盒子里面还有其它什么乐器吗?

- Just this horn!

  只有这只号角了。

- Can I try?

  我能试试吗?

- You have to blow it very hard!

  可以,但你得使劲地吹。

- That does not sound right.

  这个声音好像不太对吧。

- It's impossible!

  这个太难了。

- I think I used to be able to play it.

  我记得我以前好像吹过这个。

- That really does not sound right.

  这个声音也不太对。

- Maybe it just needs someone big and strong like me!

  也许这个需要像我这样强壮的人来吹才行。

- That does not sound right, either.

  这个声音也还是不对。

- Peppa's right. it is impossible to play.

  佩奇说的对。可能真的没人能吹好它。

- Never mind, Daddy Pig. Just stick to the accordion. You play itbeautifully!

  没关系的,猪爸爸。你只需拉好手风琴你拉得非常地好听。

- Well, I do play it quite nicely, even if I say so myself.

  我的手风琴拉得确实不错。即使只是我自己这么说。

- And I'll play my violin!

  那我来拉我的小提琴。

- And I will play my drum!

  那我来打我的鼓。

- Mummy Pig plays the violin.

  猪妈妈拉起小提琴。

- Daddy Pig plays the accordion.

  猪爸爸拉起了手风琴。

- Peppa plays the drum.

  佩奇打起了鼓。

- But what instrument will George play?

  但是乔治该用什么乐器呢?

- George is blowing the horn!

  乔治他在吹那只号角。

- Mummy couldn't play the horn

  妈妈吹不了那只号角。

- And Daddy couldn't play it.

  爸爸也吹不了那只号角。

- And even I couldn't play it!

  而我也没办法吹响它。

- But George can play it.

  但是乔治吹响了。




Mummy Pig和Daddy Pig从阁楼里面找出来一个旧箱子,里面装的都是一些乐器。


有一个小提琴,是Mummy pig的,Mummy pig拉了一下小提琴,琴声很优美。Peppa和George跃跃欲试,但是他们拉起来声音特别难听。箱子里面还有一个手风琴,是Daddy pig的,Daddy pig刚认识Mummy Pig的时候,经常拉手风琴给Mummy pig听,Mummy pig夸赞Daddy pig现在拉手风琴也很好听。箱子里还有一个鼓,Peppa敲鼓敲得很不错。最后还有一个很大的喇叭,但是Mummy pig, Daddy pig 以及Peppa憋足了劲都吹不响。然后Mummy pig在那拉小提琴,Daddy pig用手风琴伴奏,Peppa敲鼓,小George没有乐器,他跑去吹喇叭,竟然吹响了。


这样,大家都有各自拿手的乐器了。



新视野大学英语答案 课文及单词音频

大学英语四级单词28天过


大学项语六级单词27天过


美国知名外教Coach Shane的经典听说课程1-50集

自然拼读法20讲


Tim's发音工作室


40篇英文小故事记单词3500

2019年高考英语考纲词汇A---Z(含音频)

高中必背古诗文64篇

最全初中教材配套单词


最全高中教材配套单词


新概念英语全四册单词


一分钟记一个单词(1-100)


好听英文歌推荐


您可能也对以下帖子感兴趣

文章有问题?点此查看未经处理的缓存